Juggle Brain's Jumbo Box with 7 Busy Bags is a great way of keeping your child busy while still engaged in active learning with the help of fun activities!
This box is a one-box purchase (not a subscription)
This box contains engaging activities loved by parents and educators alike! Suitable for 2-6 years old.
What's Inside The Busy Box (with 7 busy bags): 7 Activities
Looking for an easy way to support your little learner to play independently?
Juggle Brain's set of 7 busy bags in a box have simple, yet engaging activities to keep little hands busy when you just need a little somethin' to help get you through the witching hour!
Busy bags are simple activities stored in a bag for toddlers or preschoolers so they are always ready to go! They are engaging activities that your child can do independently. They are great for playing during quiet time at home or to keep them busy while you are on the go, maybe at a dine out, rainy days, doc’s visit, staycations. You can buy them ahead of time so they are ready to go…which really makes your life as a mom/parent so much easier!
Inside the Box you get, 7 carefully curated busy bags for little learners.
- Pom Poms: As fun, bright and colourful they are, they make great busy time activities. Comes in a set of 4 cards to match colours, count, or just enjoy putting them as you wish.
- Teddy Bears: These Colourful bears are great counters to play as is, or do some colour sorting, counting, sequencing.
- Tangram Puzzles: These are such a great way to engage little minds. Get them to make their own shapes ,, or follow the instruction cards. Great activity for spatial awareness ,visual recognition and developing creative imagination. The tiles do not match the instruction cards, as it is not a colour recognition activity, it is more for spatial awareness and using their little minds judging by the sizes of tiles they have.
- Popsicle Sticks: These colourful popsicle sticks with a velcro dot are a brilliant way to engage little minds. Exploring 2d shapes and just trying to create their own shapes are perfect as well.
- Match the Animals: These cards are designed specially for young learners to identify different colours, patterns, etc. to understand and match Heads and Tails of different Animals.
- Cotton reels: Great resource for young mind to balance, stack , colour sorting, and lacing. The possibilities are endless with these.
- Counter Helmets: Counter Helmets are great for those fine motor skills above everything else. Developing bilateral hand coordination and matching patterns, stacking them, balancing them is all fun. Colour recognition to help them stack and balance is a great skill they learn with this activity.
- Actual products may differ from the ones shown in product images or videos
- All activities are suitable for age groups 2 - 6 years
- All activities require adult supervision (may contain small parts).
Be a Juggle Brainer Today!!
Pricing and Currency
While all prices are shown in your local currency for convenience, it will be converted to Australian Dollars (AUD) on the checkout page based on existing exchange rates for your local currency.
We follow a reducing shipping rates policy, i.e. order more items to avail lower shipping rates! Shipping rates are calculated at checkout. Please refer to shipping policy for shipping rates for all countries
All products get shipped from either Singapore or Malaysia. Your order is shipped within 7 working days of you placing the order. Once its shipped, our courier partner takes 7-10 working days to deliver to your address. Once we ship the product, you will receive a mail to track the delivery. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise you on the shipping status.